4 ingredients · 25 minutes · 3 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
- Cook the bacon in a large pan over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes until cooked through but still bendable. You don’t want it to be crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and let cool slightly .
- Lightly oil the cups of a muffin pan with the oil.
- Line the muffins cups with a ring of the cooked bacon. Crack an egg into the center of the bacon ring. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until the egg yolk has set.
- Remove from the muffin tin and let cool slightly on a cooling rack. Enjoy!
- 6 slices Bacon
- 3 milliliters Avocado Oil
- 6 Egg
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving is two egg cups.
Fresh herbs, shredded cheese, red pepper flakes, hot sauce.