5 ingredients · 20 minutes · 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- In a bowl, combine the egg whites, tomato, basil, balsamic vinegar, and salt.
- Scoop the mixture into lined (or greased) mini muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool before serving. Enjoy!
- 122 grams Egg Whites
- 1 Tomato (medium, diced, juices drained)
- 21 grams Basil Leaves (chopped)
- 7 milliliters Balsamic Vinegar
- 750 milligrams Sea Salt
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving equals approximately five mini egg muffins.
Add black pepper. Use whole eggs or a mixture of egg whites and whole eggs.
Add goat cheese or feta cheese.