7 ingredients · 10 minutes · 1 serving
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the bacon and tomato and stir to combine.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and add the oil. Once the skillet is hot, add the egg mixture to the pan and stir continuously. Keep pushing the eggs around the skillet until fluffy and cooked to your desired consistency. Remove from the heat.
- Place the romaine on a plate and top with the scramble. Top with avocado. Enjoy!
- 2 Egg
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 slices Bacon, Cooked (chopped)
- 1/2 Tomato (chopped, seeds removed)
- 3 milliliters Avocado Oil
- 4 leaves Romaine (chopped)
- 1/2 Avocado (sliced)
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Best enjoyed fresh. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days and reheat the scramble in the oven or in a pan.
One serving is about 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine and one cup of scrambled eggs.
Add nutritional yeast or cheddar cheese.
Dress the romaine with olive oil and lemon juice or your favorite dressing.