5 ingredients · 5 minutes · 3 servings
- Combine the salmon, yogurt, dill, and salt in a food processor and blend until smooth .
- Serve the salmon dip with the cucumber slices. Enjoy!
- 319 grams Canned Wild Salmon (drained)
- 85 grams Plain Greek Yogurt
- 834 milligrams Fresh Dill (chopped)
- 1 gram Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 Cucumber (large, sliced)
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving equals approximately 1/3 cup.
Use vegan mayo or coconut yogurt.
Add lemon juice and zest.
Cilantro and/or sliced green onions.