4 ingredients · 15 minutes · 2 servings
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, turn off the heat but keep the saucepan on the hot burner. Cover and let sit for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Strain the water and fill the saucepan with cold water. Peel the eggs when cool enough to handle and slice into halves.
- Arrange the boiled eggs, avocado, cucumber slices and cheese in a container. Enjoy!
- 4 Egg
- 1 Avocado (medium, peeled)
- 2/3 Cucumber (sliced)
- 112 grams Cheddar Cheese (cubed)
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Top the eggs with paprika, salt, pepper, everything bagel seasoning, dill or chives.