8 ingredients · 25 minutes · 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken thighs in the center of the pan and add the broccoli, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with the oil and season with parsley, garlic powder, and salt. Toss to coat the vegetables in the seasoning.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are tender. For crispier skin transfer the chicken thighs to a clean baking sheet and turn the oven to broil. Broil for two to three minutes or until the skins have browned.
- Divide between plates and enjoy!
- 400 grams Chicken Thighs with Skin (bone-in, trimmed)
- 182 grams Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (medium, chopped)
- 75 grams Cherry Tomatoes (whole)
- 15 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 533 milligrams Dried Parsley
- 2 grams Garlic Powder
- 2 grams Sea Salt
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
No Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Use avocado oil instead.