5 ingredients · 15 minutes · 1 serving
- Heat half of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season both sides of the steak with half of the sea salt.
- Add the steak to the skillet and cook for about two minutes per side, or until it has reached your desired doneness. Set aside and let rest for at least five minutes before cutting into slices.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining oil to the skillet. Cook the green beans and mushrooms for about five to seven minutes, or until cooked through. Season with the remaining salt.
- Divide the green beans, mushrooms, and steak onto plates. Enjoy!
- 4 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 170 grams Top Sirloin Steak
- 750 milligrams Sea Salt (divided)
- 100 grams Green Beans (trimmed)
- 6 Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Grill on the barbecue. Season with your choice of herbs and spices.
Serve with garlic butter sauce, chimichurri, salsa, or caramelized onions.
[…] One Pan Steak, Mushrooms & Green Beans […]