7 ingredients · 20 minutes · 2 servings
- In a small bowl, mash the anchovy with a fork and add the parsley, lemon, salt and 3/4 of the oil. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to a skillet and place the salmon skin side down on a cold skillet. Turn the heat up to medium, allowing it to cook slowly for about 4 minutes. Continue cooking over medium heat for about 8 to 12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Turn the salmon over and cook for one minute more. Remove and set aside. In the same skillet, add the cabbage and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Divide the cabbage onto plates, and top with the salmon. Drizzle the herb sauce over top. Enjoy!
- 1 Anchovy
- 30 grams Parsley (finely chopped)
- 22 milliliters Lemon Juice
- 2 grams Sea Salt
- 59 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 283 grams Salmon Fillet
- 267 grams Purple Cabbage (sliced into thin
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
For best results, store the salmon and sauce separately in sealed containers. Refrigerate the fish for up to three days. Refrigerate the sauce for up to five days.
Add minced garlic to the herb sauce .
Leave it out and add more sea salt if needed.