9 ingredients · 15 minutes · 2 servings
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season both sides of the steaks generously with sea salt and black pepper. Place steaks in the skillet. Flip once and cook to desired doneness. We like about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare, but it depends on the thickness of your steak. Transfer steaks to a plate and cover with foil.
- Add balsamic vinegar to the skillet and bring to a boil. Let boil for 1 to 2 minutes or until it begins to thicken. Remove from heat and whisk in mustard and any excess liquid that has drained off the steaks. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place the skillet back over medium heat. Add baby spinach and saute just until wilted. Remove from heat and stir in slivered almonds, lemon juice and feta.
- Plate steak and drizzle with balsamic mustard sauce. Serve with sauteed spinach salad on the side. Enjoy!
- 7 milliliters Coconut Oil
- 283 grams Beef Tenderloin (sliced into steaks)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 59 milliliters Balsamic Vinegar
- 30 grams Dijon Mustard
- 150 grams Baby Spinach
- 9 grams Slivered Almonds (toasted)
- 1/4 Lemon (juiced)
- 19 grams Feta Cheese (crumbled)
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Make it Even Quicker
Skip sauteing the spinach and make a raw salad instead.