7 ingredients · 25 minutes · 1 serving
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook the turkey bacon for five minutes each side or until cooked to your desired crispiness. Transfer to a towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil.
- In the same skillet, heat half the oil over medium heat. Cook the zucchini until fork tender and browned on both sides, about eight to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the same skillet over medium heat. Cook the onions until soft, then add the spinach. Once the spinach is wilted, add the eggs and gently scramble until fluffy and cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper .
- Divide the turkey bacon, zucchini, and scrambled eggs between containers. Enjoy!
- 2 slices Turkey Bacon
- 11 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1/2 Zucchini (chopped)
- 40 grams Red Onion (minced)
- 30 grams Baby Spinach
- 2 Egg (whisked)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Add garlic or your choice of herbs and spices.
Sauerkraut, kimchi, or other pickled veggies.