5 ingredients · 10 minutes · 1 serving
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Pour the eggs into the pan and cook until mostly set, about one to two minutes. Flip over and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Transfer the omelette to a plate and top with the smoked salmon, avocado, and chives (optional). Enjoy!
- 2 Egg
- 2 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 28 grams Smoked Salmon
- 1/4 Avocado (sliced)
- 3 grams Chives (optional, chopped)
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Sea salt, black pepper, capers, red onions, basil, dill, green onions, yogurt, goat cheese or cream cheese.
Make it Fluffy
For a fluffier omelette, add a splash of milk to the eggs while whisking.