4 ingredients · 20 minutes · 1 serving
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook the bacon for five minutes each side or until cooked to your desired crispiness. Transfer to a towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk well.
- Heat the same skillet over low-medium heat. Add the eggs and move them around with a spatula continuously until fluffy and barely set, about two minutes. Set aside.
- Wipe down the skillet and cook the spinach over medium heat until wilted, about one to two minutes. Add a few teaspoons of water to prevent sticking, if needed.
- Arrange the bacon, scrambled eggs, sautéed spinach, and salsa in a continer. Enjoy!
- 3 slices Bacon
- 3 Egg
- 30 grams Baby Spinach
- 65 grams Salsa
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Avocado or sliced green onion.