9 ingredients · 25 minutes · 3 servings
- Heat half the oil in a large skillet over medium-heat. Cook the beef and season with salt and pepper, for about five minutes or until cooked through. Drain any excess liquid and transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onions and mushrooms until soft, about five to eight minutes. Stir in the beef broth and dijon mustard.
- In a small bowl, whisk the arrowroot powder with a bit of water until dissolved. Add the mixture to the skillet and lower the heat to a gentle simmer for five minutes.
- Add the yogurt and cooked beef slices. Add more salt and pepper as needed. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
- 22 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 340 grams Beef Tenderloin (thinly sliced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3/4 Yellow Onion (medium, finely diced)
- 6 Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- 266 milliliters Beef Broth
- 8 grams Dijon Mustard
- 6 grams Arrowroot Powder
- 42 grams Plain Greek Yogurt
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving equals approximately one cup.
Use coconut cream instead of yogurt.
Add garlic, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, and white wine.
Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve with noodles, brown rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa.