10 ingredients · 25 minutes · 2 servings
- Heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for three to five minutes or until the onion has softened. Add the garlic, ginger, and curry powder and cook for another minute. Stir in the coconut milk.
- Bring the sauce to simmer then add the broccoli. Cook for five to seven minutes or until the broccoli is fork tender.
- Add in the shrimp and cook for two to three minutes more until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the lime juice (if using) and season with additional salt if needed. Divide between plates or bowls and enjoy!
- 15 milliliters Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (medium, chopped)
- 2 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 6 grams Ginger (minced or grated)
- 6 grams Curry Powder
- 2 grams Sea Salt
- 242 milliliters Canned Coconut Milk
- 182 grams Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 340 grams Shrimp (raw, deveined, peeled and tails removed)
- 1/2 Lime (optional)
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Add other dried herbs and spices like cumin, chili powder, or coriander.
Serve with cilantro, red pepper flakes, or extra lime wedges.
Add carrots and spinach.
Serve it With
Cauliflower rice, brown rice, jasmine rice, or quinoa.