8 ingredients · 1 hour 20 minutes · 2 servings
- To a zipper-lock bag, add the zest and juice of the orange, juice of the lime, garlic, oil, cilantro, cumin, and salt, and mix well. Add the chicken thighs to the bag and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
- Transfer the chicken thighs and the marinade to a baking dish and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the chicken has browned.
- Divide the chicken between plates and spoon the cooking liquid over top if desired. Enjoy!
- 1/3 Navel Orange (medium, zested, juiced)
- 1/3 Lime (juiced)
- 1 1/3 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 10 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 grams Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 700 milligrams Cumin
- 1 gram Sea Salt
- 227 grams Chicken Thighs with Skin (bone-in, trimmed)
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Add oregano, mint, or black pepper.
Broil the chicken thighs for a few minutes before serving.
Make it a Meal
Serve with brown rice, cauliflower rice, roasted potatoes, or veggies, black beans, or on top of a salad.
Like it Spicy
Add jalapeno or red pepper flakes.
[…] Grilled chicken breast […]