10 ingredients · 10 minutes · 1 serving
- In a mixing bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, mustard, and garlic. Add the fennel, red onion, and parsley and stir to coat with the dressing.
- Divide the arugula between plates and top with the fennel mixture and any excess dressing. Add the cooked chicken and sprinkle with the chopped pistachios. Enjoy!
- 22 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 22 milliliters Lemon Juice
- 3 grams Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Garlic (clove, small)
- 1/2 bulb Fennel (thinly sliced)
- 10 grams Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 4 grams Parsley (finely chopped)
- 40 grams Arugula
- 113 grams Chicken Breast, Cooked
- 12 grams Pistachios (chopped)
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a day. Store ingredients separate from the dressing for longer.
Omit the pistachios or use sunflower or pumpkin seeds instead.
Make it Vegan
Omit the chicken or use white beans, chickpeas, lentils, or tofu instead.
Use baby spinach or mixed greens instead.