7 ingredients · 25 minutes · 1 serving
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add in the chopped bacon and cook for 6 to 10 minutes or until the bacon is cooked through.
- In a separate skillet, heat the avocado oil over medium heat. Once the oil is warm, add the kale and carrots and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Make two spaces in the kale mixture and crack the eggs into each space. Add the bacon and season with nutritional yeast and sea salt. Cover with a lid and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Divide between plates, serve and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 slices Bacon (chopped)
- 8 milliliters Avocado Oil
- 11 grams Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 Carrot (shredded)
- 1 Egg
- 5 grams Nutritional Yeast
- Sea Salt (to taste)
The eggs are best enjoyed on the same day. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Use another leafy green like spinach or Swiss chard instead.
Make it Vegan
Use black beans, lentils or tofu instead of eggs.