6 ingredients · 30 minutes · 2 servings
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, maple syrup, thyme, sage and salt.
- Divide and form the mixture into half-inch thick patties. Place on a parchment-lined tray and chill in the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Fry each burger patty until cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Set aside to cool slightly. Enjoy!
- 227 grams Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 20 grams Maple Syrup
- 500 milligrams Dried Thyme
- 700 milligrams Ground Sage
- 3 grams Sea Salt
- 15 milliliters Coconut Oil
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving equals approximately one patty.
Add onion and/or garlic powder.
Top with avocado, feta cheese, tomato, sprouts or wrap it in lettuce.
Make the patties thinner or roll them into sausages for breakfast.