7 ingredients · 30 minutes · 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (176ºC) and lightly brush the cups of a muffin tray with some of the melted butter.
- Add the remaining butter to a large pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for five to seven minutes until softened. Add the chives, basil, and half of the salt to the pan and stir to combine. Divide the mushroom between the cups of the prepared muffin tray.
- Add the eggs, water, and remaining salt to a mixing bowl and whisk well. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tray.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until the egg is firm to the touch and just brown around the edges. Let the egg muffins cool slightly before removing from the pan. Enjoy!
- 5 grams Butter (melted, divided)
- 5 Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 grams Chives (finely chopped)
- 2 grams Basil Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 gram Sea Salt (divided)
- 2 2/3 Egg
- 20 milliliters Water
Nutrition ( Amount per serving )
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving is two egg muffins.
Use extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil instead of butter.
Use milk of choice instead of water. Add more fresh herbs.
No Cremini Mushrooms
Use another type of mushroom instead.
[…] Mushroom & Herb Egg Muffins […]