8 ingredients · 20 minutes · 1 serving
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (176ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the walnuts, green onion, salt and Italian seasoning. Add the lemon juice and 1/3 of the oil and stir to mix.
- Rub another 1/3 of the oil over all sides of the salmon fillets and place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet, skin side down. Spoon the walnut mixture on the top side of the fillets and gently press it down with the back of the spoon so the walnut mixture stays in place.
- Toss the asparagus in the remaining oil and season with sea salt to taste. Place the seasoned asparagus in an even layer on the baking sheet with the salmon.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily and asparagus is tender. Divide between plates and enjoy!
- 15 grams Walnuts (very finely chopped)
- 1/2 stalk Green Onion (very finely chopped)
- 750 milligrams Sea Salt
- 250 milligrams Italian Seasoning
- 1 milliliter Lemon Juice
- 7 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 113 grams Salmon Fillet
- 134 grams Asparagus (trimmed)
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Season the salmon with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste before spooning the walnut mixture on top.
No Green Onion
Use yellow or red onion instead.
Wild salmon was used to create this recipe. For thicker fillets of salmon adjust cooking time to ensure salmon is cooked through and flakes easily.
Choose asparagus that are roughly the same size. Adjust cooking time for thicker asparagus spears.