8 ingredients · 10 minutes · 1 serving
- Add the avocado, parsley, green onion, salt, and half the water into a food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Add more water, one tablespoon at a time until your desired consistency is reached.
- Divide the kale, chicken, and cucumber into bowls. Top with avocado dressing and enjoy!
- 1/2 Avocado (medium)
- 15 grams Parsley (stems removed)
- 1/2 stalk Green Onion (trimmed, chopped)
- 750 milligrams Sea Salt (to taste)
- 89 milliliters Water (divided)
- 42 grams Kale Leaves (tough stems removed, finely chopped)
- 113 grams Chicken Breast, Cooked (chopped)
- 1/2 Cucumber (medium, chopped)
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving equals approximately two cups of kale, four ounces of chicken, one cup of cucumber, and half a cup of dressing.
Add lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, or cilantro to the dressing. Substitute some of the water with extra virgin olive oil.
[…] 1/2 Garlic (clove, minced)750 milligrams Oregano11 grams Dijon Mustard2 grams Sea Salt425 grams Chicken Breast (cut into large cubes)1 1/2 Zucchini (medium, sliced)1 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (medium, […]