6 ingredients · 10 minutes · 1 serving
- In a medium bowl, crack the eggs and whisk well. Add the cream cheese and milk and season with salt and pepper and whisk again. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, melt half the butter. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted, about one to two minutes. Remove the spinach and set it aside.
- Using the same skillet, over medium-low heat, melt the remaining butter. Pour in the egg mixture and stir frequently as they cook until desired doneness.
- Divide the eggs and spinach onto plates. Serve and enjoy!
- 2 Egg
- 23 grams Cream Cheese, Regular
- 8 grams Cow’s Milk, Reduced Fat
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 7 grams Butter (divided)
- 60 grams Baby Spinach
Best enjoyed immediately.
Use unsweetened almond milk, or other dairy-free milk and omit the butter.
Add spices to the eggs such as turmeric, cayenne or other seasonings.
[…] can take this from keto sources like eggs, chicken, beef, and […]