11 ingredients · 15 minutes · 1 serving
- Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil and add the eggs. Boil for seven to eight minutes then immediately remove and place in icy water.
- Meanwhile, prepare the bowl by adding the arugula, tomato, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, and olives. Drizzle with oil. Add salt, pepper, and feta cheese.
- Peel the eggs, slice them in half and add them to the bowl. Top with oregano. Enjoy!
- 2 Egg
- 40 grams Arugula
- 1/4 Tomato (cut into wedges)
- 1/4 Cucumber (medium, diced)
- 40 grams Red Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 Green Bell Pepper (medium, sliced)
- 34 grams Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 15 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 19 grams Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 500 milligrams Oregano
Best enjoyed immediately. To meal prep, refrigerate the eggs separate from the vegetables. When ready to eat, combine all ingredients, peel and slice the eggs, and enjoy!
One serving is roughly three cups of vegetables with two eggs.
Omit the feta cheese or use plant-based feta.
Chili flakes and/or fresh herbs.