4 ingredients · 20 minutes · 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 320ºF (160ºC).
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Rub with 1/4 of the coconut oil and season with salt.
- Wrap the parchment around the salmon, folding the seams and tucking them so that steam doesn’t escape. Bake until medium-rare, about 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place kale in a steamer over boiling water for about 3 minutes or until wilted. Drain any excess water. Toss kale with remaining coconut oil and season with salt to taste. Divide onto plates and top with the salmon. Enjoy!
- 227 grams Salmon Fillet
- 44 milliliters Coconut Oil (divided)
- 3 grams Sea Salt
- 168 grams Kale Leaves (roughly chopped)
No Coconut Oil
Use butter, ghee or avocado oil instead.
Use collard greens, cabbage, broccolini or bok choy instead.
Serve it with quinoa, brown rice, or potatoes.
Store covered in the fridge up to 3 days.