7 ingredients · 10 minutes · 3 servings
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat slightly and add the eggs. Cook for 7 minutes for a soft boiled egg. Once the eggs are done, add them to a bowl of ice water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice to create the dressing.
- Add the spinach to a plate and top with tuna, olives and the egg. Drizzle with the dressing and season with sea salt. Serve and enjoy!
- 3 Egg
- 44 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 22 milliliters Lemon Juice
- 225 grams Baby Spinach
- 1 1/2 cans Tuna (flaked and drained)
- 101 grams Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 gram Sea Salt
Refrigerate the salad and dressing in separate airtight containers for up to two days. If you’re using the egg later, you may wish to cook it hard-boiled.
One can of tuna is equal to 165 grams or 5.8 ounces, drained.
Mix mayonnaise with the tuna.
No Baby Spinach
Use arugula or mixed greens instead.
Add sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes or cucumber to the salad.
Omit or use sun-dried tomatoes instead.