9 ingredients · 40 minutes · 3 servings
- In a zipper-lock bag or shallow bowl, combine the lime juice, coconut aminos, and 2/3 of the garlic. Add the steak and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the cilantro, salt, and the remaining garlic to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse to finely chop the cilantro. With the food processor running, stream in the olive oil and red wine vinegar. Blend for about a minute, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the avocado oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Shake off any excess marinade then add the steak cubes to the pan. Cook for four to six minutes flipping once or until the steak is seared and cooked to your liking.
- Transfer the steak bites to a plate to rest for about five minutes before serving the chimichurri sauce. Enjoy!
- 33 milliliters Lime Juice
- 23 milliliters Coconut Aminos
- 2 1/4 Garlic (clove, minced, divided)
- 340 grams Top Sirloin Steak (cut into cubes)
- 12 grams Cilantro (packed, tough-stems removed)
- 1 gram Sea Salt
- 44 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 22 milliliters Red Wine Vinegar
- 6 milliliters Avocado Oil
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Store steak and sauce separately.
Serve it With
Over salad greens or with roasted vegetables and rice or cauliflower rice.
No Avocado Oil
Use extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil.