Here’s a super easy keto sandwich recipe that’s nutritious, low carb, and quick to make.
- 2 large eggs;
- 1 tsp salt;
- 6 tbsp. l. almond flour;
- 1/4 tsp ground onion;
- 2 tbsp. l. melted butter;
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder;
- ground pepper to taste;
- 2 tsp ground flax;
How to Make Gluten Free Keto Sandwich with Cheese and Homemade Bread Recipe Step by Step
- Mix the ingredients until smooth. Grease a small rectangular baking dish with olive oil. Pour the batter into a baking dish and smooth out. Smooth out the top. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut the bread in half to get even slices. Add organic cheese. Brush one side of the sandwich with butter. Place the bread, butter side down, in a skillet over medium heat.
- Butter the top of the sandwich. Cover the skillet with a lid to melt the cheese. Cook over low heat for a few minutes on each side.
Your healthy Gluten Free Keto Sandwich with Cheese and Homemade Bread with our keto recipe is ready!