Cooking Keto Avocado Smoothie and Blueberries for breakfast. When you eat something low in fat, there is a sharp glycemic response, as well as a spike in insulin if you consume a completely lean protein. But the fat it contains makes up for the sugar in the blueberries, so it’s okay. It’s so delicious.
- 1 large avocado;
- 300 g of frozen blueberries;
- 30 g of erythritol powder;
- 360 ml of almond milk.
How to make Keto smoothie with avocado and blueberries recipe step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the smoothie and beat in a blender until smooth.
- The smoothie recipe is very simple and the taste is amazing! You will love our Keto Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
- A keto smoothie is a great dessert option for a keto diet and beyond!