Cooking Keto lasagna without dough and gluten .
The only thing now is to use a blender or food processor to get a really smooth texture. And instead of laying the circles on parchment / or on / a baking mat, I line a baking sheet with parchment and completely cover it with dough.
- 1 head cauliflower or 4 cups chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 eggs
- 1 pound pork
- 1 pound ground beef (of course, you can use spicy sausage or any of your favorite meats.
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 2 cups dried ricotta
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- 1 cup grated pecorino romano
- Italian seasoning
- Fresh basil
- Mix cheese and spices (I find cheeses to be very salty and I don’t need to add salt to the recipe)
How to cook low carb keto lasagne recipe step by step
- Fry the minced meat in a pan, add a little garlic. Drain excess fat if needed. Set aside the meat. Brush the bottom of a large baking dish with marinara sauce. Lay out the lasagne sheets (cauliflower)…
2. Along the form, cover the entire layer of marinara with them. Then lay out the stuffing. We used beef. On top of minced meat — a mixture of cheeses. Repeat layers: marinara, pasta, meat, cheese And again sauce, pasta, meat, cheese.
3. Lay out the last layer of sauce And add 125 grams of Pecorino Romano cheese. Cover with foil and place on a baking sheet. Oven at 190 degrees, bake for about 45 minutes. Then remove the foil and cook for another 10 minutes.