This is the best homemade Keto Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever make. It’s so creamy and delicious that you’ll want fettuccine Alfredo for dinner every night. This keto sauce is super easy to make and goes great with any of your favorite pastas.
- 3 tbsp. l. sweet cream butter;
- 2 tbsp. l. olive oil;
- 1/4 tsp white pepper;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 480 ml of heavy cream;
- 60 g of grated parmesan;
- 60 g mozzarella;
- 2 tbsp. l. chopped parsley;
- salt and pepper to taste.
How to cook Keto sauce creamy Alfredo recipe step by step
- Melt the butter, add the olive oil, mix all the ingredients, remembering to stir until the cheese is melted. Our creamy Alfredo sauce is ready for pasta!
2. Arrange zucchini or pumpkin pasta on a plate and top with keto pasta sauce. Bon appetit!
3. Zucchini Spaghetti or Pumpkin Spaghetti with Creamy Keto Sauce is a great dinner or lunch option for those on a keto diet.