Keto cheese chips are a healthy alternative to potato chips. Cheese chips in the oven are a very tasty cheese snack that you can safely eat on a keto diet. How to make homemade cheese chips in the oven? Very simple! You will need 3 types of cheese in order to make cheese chips at home, and a couple more ingredients.
- 90 g parmesan:
- 1/8 tsp ground dried onion;
- 50 g of Manchego cheese;
- a pinch of salt;
- 1/8 tsp ground garlic;
- 115 g of cheddar cheese;
- 2 pinches of cayenne pepper;
- 10 turns of black pepper mill.
- 1/8 tsp white pepper;
How to cook cheese chips keto recipe step by step
- Mix the cheese mass and spread it on a baking sheet covered with a silicone mat (1-2 tablespoons of the mixture at a distance of 5 cm from each other).
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Bake for approximately 8 minutes, until the cakes are brown.
3. Our cheese chips are ready. Bon appetit!