Cupcakes recipe without butter — is the perfect way to start the day! Most of them are very easy to prepare and convenient to take with you. These keto low carb cupcakes are perfect for those on a diet.
- 2 tablespoons almond flour;
- 1 tsp almond milk;
- 1 tbsp coconut flour;
- 2 tablespoons sweetener;
- 0.5 tsp baking powder;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil;
- 3 tablespoons frozen blueberries;
Keto cupcake recipe almond flour step by step
- To make mini cupcakes, combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl, mix egg, coconut oil, almond milk.
2. Mix all ingredients to make cupcake batter. Add the frozen blueberries to the muffin batter and mix.
3. Fill the molds halfway with dough.
4. Bake at 175 degrees for 12 minutes.