Keto chicken thigh recipes — New keto chicken recipe in creamy mushroom sauce! So today we’re having… southern chicken. It’s kind of like a keto recipe from the south.
- 1 tsp paprika;
- 60 grams of heavy cream;
- 2 banter. green onions;
- salt and freshly ground pepper;
- 115 grams of mushrooms;
- chicken bouillon;
- 4 boneless chicken thighs;
How to cook Keto Chicken in Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe step by step
- Fry the chicken in a pan for 3-4 minutes. Then bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees. At this time, fry the chopped bacon over medium heat for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
2. Place on paper towel to remove excess grease. Saute the mushrooms in another pan, add the chicken broth and stir to combine. Add cream, salt, pepper.
3. Remove the chicken, put it in a bowl and pour over the mushroom sauce. Chop green onions and sprinkle over our keto recipe before serving. Bon appetit