How to make a delicious Korean diet sushi roll without rice Keto Kimbap recipe is simple. I don’t follow the keto diet, but I love the presence of healthy carbohydrates in my diet.
Seaweed Nori or for Kimbap 2 sheets
eggs 4 pcs.
kale (lettuce leaves or similar greens)
red paprika 1 pc.
cucumber 1 pc.
a little salt to taste
a little ground black pepper to taste
a little vegetable oil
mayonnaise 2 tbsp
wasabi or mustard 1 tsp
soy sauce ½ tbsp
How to cook Korean diet sushi roll without rice Keto Kimbap recipe step by step
1) Cut the paprika and cucumber into thin strips.
2) Cut the meat into relatively long strips 1 or 1.5 cm thick.
3) Season the meat with salt and pepper.
4) Heat a frying pan with a little vegetable oil and fry the meat until golden brown.
5) Place lettuce, cucumber, paprika and meat on the edge closest to you on the seaweed sheet.
6) Roll up tightly.
7) Add a little salt to the broken eggs, stir and strain.
8) Heat a frying pan greased with vegetable oil.
9) Pour in the egg mixture (half the mixture for 1 roll).
10) Bake a pancake over low heat.
1) When the pancake grabs, put a roll on it from the edge and wrap it in an egg pancake.
12) Cut the roll while still warm into pieces 1 or 1.5 cm thick.
13) Mix all the ingredients from the «Dipping Sauce» section.
14) Serve the roll to the table with dipping sauce.