How to make japanese ramen recipe. Ramen is a popular Asian dish originating from Japan. It’s both noodles and soup. Very filling and very tasty. I recommend.
Japanese ramen ingredients
- Ramen wheat noodles — 250 gr
- King prawns — 6-8 pieces
- Eggs — 1-2 pcs
- Mushrooms (champignons) — 200 gr
- Green peas — 100 gr
- Ginger (root) — 2-3 cm
- Sesame (white and black) — 2 tsp each
- Green onion — a few feathers
- Seaweed nori — 1 sheet
- Soy sauce — 50 ml
- Sesame oil — 1-2 tbsp
- Carrot — 1 pc.
- Onion — 1 pc.
- Garlic — 2 cloves
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Microgreens for decoration
How to cook Japanese ramen recipe step by step
- Boil the broth, for this: Rinse and clean the shrimps. Fill the heads and shells with water (set the meat with tails aside). Add coarsely chopped carrots, garlic and onions, add water (about 1 liter) and cook for 30 minutes. Strain the broth Add soy sauce, finely grated ginger, mushrooms and green peas. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Shrimps (tails) fry in sesame oil for 1 minute on each side, season with salt and pepper. Separately, boil the noodles until half cooked or brew with boiling water (according to the instructions on the package). Soft-boil the eggs. To do this, put them in a saucepan with cold, salted water, bring to a boil and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Lightly fry the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan Put the finished noodles in a bowl (tureen), pour in the broth and garnish with fried shrimp, sesame seeds, green onions, an egg cut in half, finely chopped nori and microgreens.