Rules for the perfect test. This blog with recipes, confectionery secrets and sales secrets.
- Flour should only be high in protein 12-14% (this will reduce the chance of breaks and cracks on the eclairs)
- It is necessary to brew the dough in a saucepan with a thick bottom up to 78-80 *.
- Before adding to the dough, beat the eggs with a blender so that the consistency is homogeneous without clots.
- To avoid dough lumps, use a mixer with a tight dough attachment (as in the video).
- The consistency of the dough should be elastic, smooth and uniform.
- Before baking, send the dough to the refrigerator for 3-5 hours so that the gluten bonds in the dough develop even more.
- Sprinkle micrio cocoa butter on the eclairs, or spray odorless vegetable oil from a can.
- It is important to bake choux pastry on a perforated silicone mat.
- Bake at a temperature of 160 * 35-50 minutes until golden brown (time depends on size)